I am starting this new Diet… I will give you more details on it as I go forward and see what it does. But for the meantime, been really interested with Metabolism boosting as I find myself doing all the right things and just not cutting it… So, what is the issue?
I know one thing may be the culprit… my metabolism can be hindering my progress, I mean I am getting older, and my body is not what it used to be and is not doing what it used to do, shred QUICK.
Lets gives this a shot.
I found this video that gives 6 simple tricks to boost metabolism and honestly, I am certain it will make a change. Try this with me.
P.S. I will give you my opinion on this new *diet* when I move forward and see how I feel. Stay tuned, I just might have an answer to your nagging extra body weight.
Genius, a fine line between Brilliant and Crazy. Highest of IQs are closest to Crazy, did you know that? It Is true. The highest of IQs and those brilliant minds such as Steve Jobs, Ghandi, Socrates, Einstein, etc. They needed to be crazy enough to change the world, and they did.
A friend once told me
If you tell someone your goals, and they do not laugh at them, than that means your not reaching high enough.
Reach high, seek something bigger!
“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done. We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
I have been having these amazing conversations with a good friend of mine, and things like this quote have been the base of our discussions. I HAVE LOVED IT, but the rest of my life seems to be passing me by.
Truth is, I have been in this little bubble and I can’t get myself to get out of it. On the other hand, I have been in and out of this different piece of mind where I LOVE thinking philosophically, psychological and sociologically. These moments are my highest Euphoria, and I want to stay there.
Life is what you make it. Life is what you chose to do with it. You can waste it by talking about USELESS topics, or you can discuss topics that MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
What person do you want to be? Of course many of you will say the Influential person… But let me ask you this: What are you doing about it? Will you wake up tomorrow and do the exact same *BS*? Yes Bullshit. It is repetitive Bullshit that make no difference in your life or anyone else. I have to admit, I am sick and tired of this Bullshit. Talking about NOTHINGNESS, things that make no impact, things that will not make me a better person. I am sick, and I am tired. This life, we have only One Chance at it. I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and be told by a doctor that this is it, This is your life, and I have done NOTHING. I want to change the world, one minute at a time, and I CAN, and I WILL.
So here is my rant, now lets talk reality. Who do you surround yourself with? Who are your friends, your colleagues, your family? Who do you share inspirational conversations with? Do you discuss Change? Do you discuss Happiness? Do you talk about how to become a Better Person? Better yet, does anyone talk to you about what makes you a Worst Person? Do you have that someone that wakes you up when you are so stuck in your own BS? If you can’t think of someone, than you are hanging out with the wrong people. Everyone needs a reality check, everyone needs a Wake up Call. I have that, but sadly I get sucked into uselessness sometimes, I am human, it’s normal. But the real test is if you GET YOURSELF OUT.
So, important Reality is: Who your Friends Are is who You Are. If your friends don’t Change you, They are not a good friend). If you find yourself talking about NOTHINGNESS, find someone who makes you talk CHANGE, talk POSITIVISM, talk INTELLIGENCE.
I have been lost, I can admit it, but I am tired of being lost. I need change, I need Thought, I need conversation, I need happiness…. I am seeking. Are you?
Make the change today. Find the right friends and keep them. Spend more time with them, because if they make you think, you are getting closer to happiness, because being happy is being fulfilled. Fulfillment is MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL.
Focus on what is important, not what you will never take with you when you are gone. Reaching success is one thing, but if you make nothing of that success then WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED? Have you REALLY changed this world? Or have you changed YOUR reality?
Boasting, Arrogance, Greet, Egocentricity, these are NOT SUCCESS, these are PURE REPUGNANCE. Embrace the blessings you have been given, GIVE, HELP, SAVE, CONSIDER others. Life is about MAKING A DIFFERENCE, and I am not talking about YOUR LIFE, I am talking about that homeless woman asking you for money, but giving her gloves instead because you notice she is shaking. THINK, TAKE NOTICE, BE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL more what you SEE, TAKE THE TIME TO CARE.
Consider this scenario: You are walking down the street with your warm coat, warm gloves, warm tuque and you get stopped by a homeless person simply begging you for money, begging you for SOMETHING. But you are late for work, rushing around, as you usually are, everyone is always rushing. Never do we take a moment to simply appreciate the air we are breathing, because some do not have clear air. Never do we take the time to be grateful for the water we drink, because some do not have clean water. Never do we appreciate the time we have because some cannot rest as they must feed their children and can’t keep up. Back to the scenario, you are walking down the street, you either throw a loonie at them, or simply ignore them because you are on your phone, on your Facebook, or simply texting someone that is NOT THERE. This poor woman, child, man… they have been denied love, ignored, denied a smile that may brighten their day, a difference can be that simple. What would happen if you walked down the street, saw a homeless person and decided to Stop, take a minute to ask them how their day is going, if they would like something to eat instead of money, if you can grab them a coffee, or event buy them gloves, a tuque, a scarf., anything to make their life easier, as they don’t have it easy… but you do… or have it easier. How does this sound in your busy life now?
This is an extremely passionate topic for me, SO I tell you…
I have hit rock bottom, because I CARE. No one knows what you go through, so find your own Happiness, in what you need. I need Personal Growth;
What Do You Need? Who Do You Want to BE?
You may not know this or value it enough, but your Kidney is one of the most important organs in your body and neglecting it endangers your health. Your kidney filters your blood, produces hormones, absorbs minerals, produces urine, eliminates toxins, and neutralizes acids. It is for this reason that you must really take care of your kidneys and avoid any harm to them.
Here are some things that you may not be aware are harming you but are simply killing you slowly:
- Not Drinking Enough Water: When you don’t drink enough water daily, your toxins and waste material start to accumulate and can cause severe damage to your body, as your kidneys need the water in order to filter blood and eliminate toxins and waste materials.
- Consuming too much Salt: Ingesting too much salt can raise your blood pressure and put a lot of stress on the kidneys so keep your daily intake low.
- Delaying your need to go to the washroom: This is without a doubt very problematic to the Kidney and although you may feel that you simply have no time or you need to get things done before taking that quick break, it is a bigger problem than you know, especially if it is on a regular basis as retaining urine increases urine pressure and can lead to kidney failure, kidney stones, and incontinence. Once in a while is okay, but making it a habit is a no go.
- Consuming too much Sugar can be very unhealthy for you: Consuming high sugars during the day causes you to have protein in your urine and having protein in your urine is an early sign your kidneys are not doing their job as they should.
- Not Consuming enough Vitamins and Minerals: This is crucial for a healthy body and any deficiency in your daily diet can increase the risk of kidney stones or kidney failure.
- Over-consumption of Animal Protein is a thing: Red meat, especially, can increase the metabolic load on your kidneys which makes your kidneys work much harder and finally lead to a dysfunction.
- Sleep deprivation is a big No No: Constant sleep deprivation is linked to many diseases including Kidney. During the night your body repairs damaged kidney tissue and depriving it from sleep only defeats that purpose.
- Too much Caffeine is damaging to your body: Caffeine can raise blood pressure and put extra stress on your kidneys.
- Excessive use of painkiller: Abuse painkillers can lead to severe damage of liver and kidneys, and many tend to use painkillers for the most minor of pains as habits appear, but that is simply damaging your organs. Natural remedies should be considered before painkillers.
- Alcohol over-consumption: Just as the Liver can’t handle too much alcohol, alcohol is actually a toxin that puts a lot of stress on our kidneys too and causes its own damages.
So, point to be taken here is that there always needs to be a healthy balance to your diet, including all the necessary nutrients and consuming everything within healthy portions, including Staying ACTIVE, which should never be forgotten! Stay wary of your body and mind, Keep a healthy Balance and stay Safe!
Enjoy life with a Heavy Touch of Health and Care!
Its fun and games when you fall in love with someone… But you must first fall in love with YOUR LIFE.
Because by giving your life a chance, you give you a chance!
A chance to find your passions and doing things you love. A chance to find your goals in life, what you want. A chance to value your relationships in your life, and not only romantic one, but people that you should give a chance to. You will allow yourself to feel alive and travel and be you, what life is truly about. A chance to really live your dreams and not just imagine them when you are in LaLa land. You also allow yourself to grow and learn to really listen to those around you, and not be blinded by what is really happening around you. It also allows you to see the little things as huge things, because when you have time for your happiness, you realise the small things are the big things. You enjoy the beauty of what the outdoors allows you to see and value your health because it matters the most.
My personal favorite, when you have time for you, you are always seeking to improve and become the best version of yourself, which will mean the world to you and to those appreciating your changes around you.
You also cherish every moment because every experience you live is unique. You are very proud of your accomplishments and achievement, you grow as a person and you become a special individual that you appreciate.
YOU LOVE YOURSELF!
So wake up and FIND ALL THESE. If you are single, find yourself now before it’s too late, and if you are in a relationship, remember YOU and if you are unsure who you are, take a step back, and find the time to find Yourself.
Enjoy your life and always seek Happiness!
If you squat, then I hope you are doing it right. If you want to squat, then welcome to the SQUATTER club! But before… for either of you out there. Please know HOW to Squat… Injuries are very common, and you don’t want to hurt yourself.
Watch Jonny Catanzano’s video on How To Do Squats:
My absolute favorite videos are motivational ones. What motivates you?
Do you fear of failing? Do you Fear disappointment? Or Fear of losing?
Fear is life’s Roadblock!
STOP fearing and START changing. Star Becoming a Better Reflection of YOURSELF!
So, one word of advise, take a moment in silence and ASSESS your Life, your Successes, your goals, your willingness to Grow. Be AMBITIOUS and GROW! Grow Spiritually, Grow Emotionally, Grow Powerfully! Grow Grow Grow!
It doesn’t matter what happens to you, the question is WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
WATCH THIS POWERFUL VIDEO AND PLEASE MOTIVATE YOURSELF TO GROW.
It hurts me so much to see people really believe in this crap called DIET Coke, DIET Sprite, DIET Gingerale, and the list goes on.
Does it make sense to you that this very sweet tasting drink is 0 Calories, no sugar, and supposed to keep you on a lower scale?
Let me guest, trying to stay healthy while substituting sugary drinks for diet drinks in droves of in-taking less sugar staying healthy. Well evidence has emerged to refute that rationale.
I know you all have a brain, please use it with me for a few minutes and assess how this all makes sense.
It is all ARTIFICIAL! It is all Lies.
You need more proof then what is already out there, Here you go!
A study with National Post has been done that shows that
People who drink diet soda daily are almost three times more likely to develop stroke, dementia.
I have been telling people for years now … Sweetener does not make you lose weight, it makes you GAIN weight through METABOLIC SYNDROME, You cannot burn it, you slow your fat burn process! Watch this video and see WHY?!
So What is MCT?
Don’t worry, I just learned about it too. I was looking into the Ketosis, which included the intake of MCTs in the diet… So, I ended up focusing on MTCs instead of the Ketosis as a whole.
If you don’t know what that is, Ketosis is when your body is burning ketones for energy instead of glucose (carbs/sugar), but that will be a blog for another day.
“MCTs are medium-chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fatty acid that has numerous health benefits, ranging from improved cognitive function to better weight management.
Rich sources for commercial extraction of beneficial MCTs include palm kernel oil and coconut oil.
Coconut oil has roughly 65% of MCTs, and other lower sources of MCT are also found in butter, cheeses, whole milk and full-fat yogurt.
What makes MCTs a top source of essential healthy fats? Medium-chain fats are digested easily and sent directly to your liver, where they have a thermogenic effect and the ability to positively alter your metabolism. This is one reason why many people claim that MCTs, including coconut oil, are burned by the body for energy, or “fuel,” instead of being stored as fat.
Now, some amazing health benefits of MCT are:
- Weight Loss or Weight Maintenance
- Heart Health: it helps help decrease cardiovascular disease and mortality risk due to its metabolic component as it helps lower obese risk.
- Improved energy levels and mood; Your brain is largely made up of fatty acids, MCTs give you that supply from your diet to feel great and think positive, with its vitamins and minerals.
- Improved digestion and absorption of nutrition, by balancing bacteria in the gut and its ability to absorb vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat.
Medium-chain fats can help kill a wide range of pathogenic viruses and strains and bacteria that cause digestive issues, including candida, constipation, diarrhea, food poisoning, stomachaches and so on.
- Its antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties: MCTs are able to reduce bad bacteria without harming or removing good bacteria. they are also a powerful and natural antibiotics that help balance bacteria in the gut.
- they are great for cooking with, as they don’t oxidize from heat easily and can withstand high temperatures, while still not becoming rancid or losing its nutrients.
Anyways, I won’t get too into it, because this graph will explain it all in a nutshell.