Fitness & Shape: The Best U!
For the athlete out there, pay close attention to what follows.
List below is the top foods you as an athlete should keep in your daily diet. These will boost you performance and keep you in shape.
1. Drink beet juice for energy and endurance
2. Have honey prior to a workout for endurance, speed and power
3. Drink Pea protein powder to delay fatigue during a workout
4. Blueberries are an anti-inflammation antioxidant for best recovery
5. Tart cherries fight pain and recuperate the body strength
6. The omega-3 fatty acids in Salmon helps muscle boost; fish oil too boots muscle development.
7. Watermelon is good for muscle soreness reduction
8. Pomegranate is an antioxidant great for brain activity and improves muscle strength recovery
9. Carbohydrates are replenished more rapidly when athletes consume both carbs and caffeine following exhaustive exercise. So coffee on the next day of a workout is actually good for the body.
10. Watercress, a peppery green from the mustard family, reduced “wear and tear” effects of exercise, so less exercise-induced DNA damage.
11. Dark chocolate helps reduce exercise-induced stress
So… Pump yourself up and stay in shape, your best shape.
Check out this link for more precise details, it’s worth checking out!