BBQ Season… Keep it Safe!
Everyone can start a barbecue but can everyone really do a barbecue?
With the proper knowledge, yes.
Here are the rules:
1. Keep the meet fresh, not more than 2 days, otherwise freeze.
2. Keep the food cool; do not leave in room temperature for longer than 2 hours.
3. Keep the meat or fish soaked to marinate for at least 30 minutes before grilling on the barbecue.
4. Do not over heat, keep it at a low temperature.
5. Choose less fatty cuts; leaner meats mean less smoke and cooking which is better for the health.
6. Add vegetables and fruits on the grill to add excitement and better nutrition
These are some basic rules to barbecuing, be wary of what your doing and have fun!
Check out this link for more details: http://www.arcamax.com/health/nutrition/s-1535075