Anti-Aging … Do you want it?
Here are five foods you should eat for your health and wellness and for its anti-aging properties.
1. Sweet potatoes: vitamin A, C and Copper.
2. Cranberries: antioxidants and inflammation fighting properties.
3. Beets: too many benefits, including vitamins A and C, iron, manganese, fiber, betaine compound and much more…
4. Green beans: vitamin C and mineral silicon.
5. Root veggies such as carrots and more: rich in antioxidant vitamins A and C, in beta carotene (for eyes) and more…
I won’t go into too much Details… Find out more by reading the following Huffington Post article.
If you are visually impaired or simply rather listen to the article, see link below:
Posted on November 30, 2014, in Health, Uncategorized and tagged Anti-Aging Benefits, antioxidant, Beets, Cranberry, Jeff Schine, Sweet Potato, Umano, vegetables, Vitamin A, vitamin C. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.