Have you ever heard of Kombucha? If you haven’t, don’t worry. I haven’t until recently too.
What is Kombucha?
Kombucha is a fizzy, fermented beverage made from tea that is refreshing (especially as the weather heats up) but also great for you. The drink is essentially fermented tea: it’s made from sweetened tea, usually black, that is fermented by a bacteria and yeast culture and ends up full of probiotics as a result.
So this drink is a delicious blend and is very beneficial, it is great in moderation.
If you love sparkling drinks, you will love Kambucha.
This drinks has many benefits, such as:
- Joint health and PH benefits (helps arthritis, etc.)
- helps digestion, due to enzymes and probiotics inside it
- detoxifying cleansing properties for the body
- antioxidants, from its black tea component which helps immune health
- energizing health properties
Memo to self: Look for the raw Kambucha and like anything in life, consume in moderation as it does have sugar.
Watch Dr. Axe as he gives you a heads up on this great source:
This is great right?
Here are two videos on how to make Kombucha:
Choose the one that you like best, or you can go on youtube and find your own way for making Kambucha.