Monthly Archives: May 2016
Just Lose it!
Here I was, sitting on my lazy butt eating because I had no set diet plan for the day. You get lazy, you eat crappy, it’s a cycle and you don’t even notice it.
So do you want to get fit? Do you want to lose that extra fat that makes you sick? Take these five tips seriously.
1. Cardio on an empty stomach upon waking up. It can be difficult but try doing it right when u wake up, before hunger strikes. It’s a great fat burner as it targets directly your body fat as opposed to the carbohydrates and foods you have just consumed.
2. Avoid Carbs after 6pm. Your body just can’t lose that and it will simply store into fat.
3. Focus on weight training, if you think pure cardio will lose that belly or lose that fat you are wrong. Your body Works the most when your heart is pounding from that 120 pound squat or deadlift. Make the right decision at the gym. Don’t spend 45 Minutes on a treadmill thinking you got it all under control. Weight training is key for your body fat.
4. Instead of having 3 full on meals a day. Make it several small meals a day. That means you might eat 6 to 7 times as opposed to 3 times, but half sized meals. Prep your body to have a faster metabolism as the smaller the portion the faster it’s burned the faster your metabolism runs. You can do it.
5. Eat a protein meal right before bed. Yes, but this does not mean you have a full meal. That simply means you have a protein such as cottage cheese, fish or chicken. This is essential as your body is working itself out while you are sleeping therefore requiring that energy for bedtime. Remember rule number three though no carbs!
REMEMBER! All this means nothing if you have not had your minimum 7 hour sleep! While sleeping you are resetting your body, while sleeping you are burning calories, while sleeping you are allowing fat loss to have a chance.
See more at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/5-forgotten-fat-loss-tips.html#.Vzpv-0YEcTU.gmail
Be the Happiest YOU!
Are you Happy?
Are you TRULY Happy?
I am very Happy. Life is beautiful and I know I am, finally, happy.
What determines your happiness? How do you know you are happy? In my opinion, it is when you feel free and so positive about life. When you wake up and say, I have it great. Smiling as your smiling down the street, and not because you are starting a new relationship, but because you are single and happy with yourself. YOU ARE HAPPY.
I found this article that tells you in 6 steps what makes you a happy person. I loved it, I really enjoyed it, because I have surpassed all these steps, and I know that I am happiest I have ever been. So, don’t envy, because it took me a long time to get where I am today. You will too. Keep positive and do follow these steps.
BE HAPPY, Life is short and you know it.
- WORK ON YOURSELF, instead of focusing on other people and what you think makes them happy. The best happiness is the happiness within. You can seem happy to others, on the outside, but true happiness is the one within you. When you are satisfied with what you have accomplished and what you are doing for yourself. Following people on Social Media, and envying how fun their lives seem (how happy they ARE) People choose to show what they want you to see, remember that. True happiness cannot be shown from the outside. Even the funnest, funniest, coolest people can be depressed. Don’t be fooled by the visual. Look at Robin Williams. Exactly. Focus on Yourself as a person and make yourself WHOLE.
- YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORTH, so don’t ever let anyone determine your worth. You are as good as you act, as good as you feel. Don’t ever let anyone bring you down with your choices and your way of being. No one should tell you you’re embarrassing or you’re weird. The best people are the weirdest in my opinion, imagination comes from the oddest individuals. There is a fine line between genius and crazy. But you know what, that is beautiful, you are your own kind of beautiful. Everyone is beautiful and everyone is different. What would life be without diversity. Don’t judge others, judge yourself. Self-worth comes from within.
- CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY, happiness comes from practicing gratefulness. You must decide that you don’t want to live behind your tears. Don’t wait on your happiness to come to you. Grab it by the leg and make it your own. YOU decide when you must be happy, it is not when I finally get this or once this person comes into my life. You are your own happiness. Embrace challenges, learn from experiences, bad and good, GROW and BE happy.
- STOP HOLDING ON TO WHAT WAS, the past is the past for a reason, you can’t bring it back. Stop holding on to your past, the best is yet to come, your future is your best. You can only move forward, moving back into the past, no one was ever able to do that, so why try now? Don’t be bitter of the past, stop living in the past. Live for your future, make a change and find your own success.
- SURROUND YOURSELF IN POSITIVITY, If people bring you down and diminish your ability to grow, lose them. Only people that are positive and supportive should you keep. Your surroundings are very influential to you so why influence yourself in a negative way? It is better to be alone than around people that bring you down. That does mean you are lonely, be careful, there is a big difference. You only find true happiness when you are alone, when you focus on yourself, and that does not mean you are lonely whatsoever, it means you are YOU, self-reflecting AND finding your way and improving.
- STAY HONEST WITH YOURSELF, You don’t need to lie to others to make yourself seem more lovable or approvable. You don’t need to prove yourself to anyone. Be happy with YOU. Don’t change for anyone’s approval. Taking criticism is not a bad thing, but know what is honest and what is not. Always work to better yourself, but remember to stay truthful to yourself. Be free to make your own choices and fighting for what you believe in. Don’t be embarrassed or scared to be yourself, ever.
I really hope to have influenced you, even that 10%. You need to find your happiness.
Grow and find YOU. It all starts somewhere. That does not mean no sadness will ever come into your life, but you will see… You will be able to deal with those times in ways you never knew possible.
See more: Six Things Happy People Never Forget