Monthly Archives: May 2017
You may not know this or value it enough, but your Kidney is one of the most important organs in your body and neglecting it endangers your health. Your kidney filters your blood, produces hormones, absorbs minerals, produces urine, eliminates toxins, and neutralizes acids. It is for this reason that you must really take care of your kidneys and avoid any harm to them.
Here are some things that you may not be aware are harming you but are simply killing you slowly:
- Not Drinking Enough Water: When you don’t drink enough water daily, your toxins and waste material start to accumulate and can cause severe damage to your body, as your kidneys need the water in order to filter blood and eliminate toxins and waste materials.
- Consuming too much Salt: Ingesting too much salt can raise your blood pressure and put a lot of stress on the kidneys so keep your daily intake low.
- Delaying your need to go to the washroom: This is without a doubt very problematic to the Kidney and although you may feel that you simply have no time or you need to get things done before taking that quick break, it is a bigger problem than you know, especially if it is on a regular basis as retaining urine increases urine pressure and can lead to kidney failure, kidney stones, and incontinence. Once in a while is okay, but making it a habit is a no go.
- Consuming too much Sugar can be very unhealthy for you: Consuming high sugars during the day causes you to have protein in your urine and having protein in your urine is an early sign your kidneys are not doing their job as they should.
- Not Consuming enough Vitamins and Minerals: This is crucial for a healthy body and any deficiency in your daily diet can increase the risk of kidney stones or kidney failure.
- Over-consumption of Animal Protein is a thing: Red meat, especially, can increase the metabolic load on your kidneys which makes your kidneys work much harder and finally lead to a dysfunction.
- Sleep deprivation is a big No No: Constant sleep deprivation is linked to many diseases including Kidney. During the night your body repairs damaged kidney tissue and depriving it from sleep only defeats that purpose.
- Too much Caffeine is damaging to your body: Caffeine can raise blood pressure and put extra stress on your kidneys.
- Excessive use of painkiller: Abuse painkillers can lead to severe damage of liver and kidneys, and many tend to use painkillers for the most minor of pains as habits appear, but that is simply damaging your organs. Natural remedies should be considered before painkillers.
- Alcohol over-consumption: Just as the Liver can’t handle too much alcohol, alcohol is actually a toxin that puts a lot of stress on our kidneys too and causes its own damages.
So, point to be taken here is that there always needs to be a healthy balance to your diet, including all the necessary nutrients and consuming everything within healthy portions, including Staying ACTIVE, which should never be forgotten! Stay wary of your body and mind, Keep a healthy Balance and stay Safe!
Enjoy life with a Heavy Touch of Health and Care!
Its fun and games when you fall in love with someone… But you must first fall in love with YOUR LIFE.
Because by giving your life a chance, you give you a chance!
A chance to find your passions and doing things you love. A chance to find your goals in life, what you want. A chance to value your relationships in your life, and not only romantic one, but people that you should give a chance to. You will allow yourself to feel alive and travel and be you, what life is truly about. A chance to really live your dreams and not just imagine them when you are in LaLa land. You also allow yourself to grow and learn to really listen to those around you, and not be blinded by what is really happening around you. It also allows you to see the little things as huge things, because when you have time for your happiness, you realise the small things are the big things. You enjoy the beauty of what the outdoors allows you to see and value your health because it matters the most.
My personal favorite, when you have time for you, you are always seeking to improve and become the best version of yourself, which will mean the world to you and to those appreciating your changes around you.
You also cherish every moment because every experience you live is unique. You are very proud of your accomplishments and achievement, you grow as a person and you become a special individual that you appreciate.
YOU LOVE YOURSELF!
So wake up and FIND ALL THESE. If you are single, find yourself now before it’s too late, and if you are in a relationship, remember YOU and if you are unsure who you are, take a step back, and find the time to find Yourself.
Enjoy your life and always seek Happiness!