Here are a few tips that I live by; and I want you to Live by them too.
1. Cut the Sugar: Sugar spikes your insulin. Avoid Processed food too, it is filled with sugar. Instead, have a high protein and vegetables vegetable diet. The protein helps build muscle and veggies are carbohydrates low on the glycemic index (GI), they are more slowly digested, absorbed and metabolised, cause a lower and slower rise in blood glucose and, therefore lower insulin levels. Other good carbs are brown rice, sweet potatoes and quinoa as they are slow digesting carbs with low GI.
2. Allow yourself Cheat Meals: Having a cheat meal once a week is allowed if you take care of your body and treat it well. Your healthy lifestyle can afford it, but note that this rule only works if you’re working out.
3. Schedule a Fat Burning Workout Routine: Doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) is a great way to shed extra weight as this exercise gets your heart rate to go through the roof for about a short period then allows it to rest and repeats, which increases your heart rate in intervals. This is a great fat burning workout.
4. Keep a routine: Starving yourself, we have already discussed, is a pure no no. It only causes your body to get confused and store the fat as it does not know when it will be fed again. Therefore keeping a routine and eating small meals every 3 hours or so will allow your body to read you better and know to burn as it will be fed again soon. This routine over time allows you to eat tons of food but consistently stay low in body fat, as your metabolism will spike and you will continue to burn throughout the day.
5. Surround yourself with people like YOU: Truth is, it is really hard to be healthy if you are surrounded by unhealthy people, so be choosy with your friends. I swear by this tip and have like-minded friends, which I absolutely love. These friends keep me on my feet and allow me to continue being happy. One in particular, always teaching me new health tips and different workouts, which feels absolutely amazing. Hanging out together is never an impediment as being healthy and staying fit is a lifestyle, and we both live by that. Friends that train together, stay together, right?! So build your life around people with similar goals.
For more information, see article by Nicolas Cole in Medical Daily.
This next link was forwarded to me from my little sister who has noticed this health potential Blog which I must say definitely interested me when I read it, as it was a Great blog Idea!
Recent study determined that Green Coffee Bean Extract is the next best thing. Called “miracle weight loss pill”, this green pill is ‘natural and pure’. In fact, studies show that it is the chlorogenic acid that burns the fat and slows the build up of sugar in the blood stream. This bean is a ‘powerful natural antioxidant’.
Experiments were done showing, that in fact, taking these green bean coffee extract meant Fat Burning, Appetite Suppressant, Quick effect, Proven Results, Increase in Focus & in Energy Throughout the day.
It seems easy and amazing, but obviously I am skeptical about this, seems too good to be true. Honestly, I won’t say it doesn’t bring curiosity to me… this ‘drug’. I guess only time will tell, and if you want to try it you are more than welcome, let me know what happens… I might try it myself. But I must say, I don’t know if I trust it completely, diets are usually bogus. This one, though, seems different for some reason. Though, I don’t know if I would take them as pills, but maybe the actual green bean *naturally*.
What do you think? … Please leave a comment with your opinion.
Here is the link to the article for more information & video :
If curious, here is the link to buy them: http://www.puregreencoffeewithsvetol.com/canada/dpromo/