If you have been looking for healthy snacks to fit your healthy active lifestyle, this will keep you busy for months.
Check out these 50 Amazing Ideas and Recipes:
For the athlete out there, pay close attention to what follows.
List below is the top foods you as an athlete should keep in your daily diet. These will boost you performance and keep you in shape.
1. Drink beet juice for energy and endurance
2. Have honey prior to a workout for endurance, speed and power
3. Drink Pea protein powder to delay fatigue during a workout
4. Blueberries are an anti-inflammation antioxidant for best recovery
5. Tart cherries fight pain and recuperate the body strength
6. The omega-3 fatty acids in Salmon helps muscle boost; fish oil too boots muscle development.
7. Watermelon is good for muscle soreness reduction
8. Pomegranate is an antioxidant great for brain activity and improves muscle strength recovery
9. Carbohydrates are replenished more rapidly when athletes consume both carbs and caffeine following exhaustive exercise. So coffee on the next day of a workout is actually good for the body.
10. Watercress, a peppery green from the mustard family, reduced “wear and tear” effects of exercise, so less exercise-induced DNA damage.
11. Dark chocolate helps reduce exercise-induced stress
So… Pump yourself up and stay in shape, your best shape.
Check out this link for more precise details, it’s worth checking out!
Here are 2 videos describing how training on the treadmill can tone you up! It may seem like a simple workout for some of you, however take into effect some of these tips and use them next time you get onto a treadmill. See how there are different ways to workout on the treadmill, which works out more than cardio, and has the capacity to tone various muscles in your body. Variety is key, you just need to incorporate it in your daily workout!
Enjoy and Happy Weekend!