Do you have a purpose in life?
What is the purpose of life?
Many have asked this too often, well make your own purpose and stop asking questions. You make your own life purpose and you are in control of your own life. So, what will you do now?
Read this article (or listen to it), and get inspired. Think hard when you finish the article.
Mark your goals, Take your steps, Wake up and stop simply dreaming…
According to Paula Davis, there are “10 Things Happy People Do Differently”. If you care to become a happy person for the year to come, here is what you should be aiming at!
1. They build strong social connections
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle
3. They practice gratitude
4. They have an optimistic view in life
5. They know it’s good to do good
6. They know that materialism is not everything
7. They develop healthy coping strategies
8. Their primary goal is their health
9. They care to cultivate their spirituality
10. They have a goal that they strive to accomplish
Being a happy person bring you better life, longer life, and healthier life… What is important for you?