Tis the season … the weather sucks, the air is cold, this is the time when we get the blues. For some, it’s always that time…
I have a thought for you, do not let yourself go down that lane and fight the negativity, fight the depression, fight the hopelessness!
Here it is, You ready…?
Here is the secret.
1. Be GRATEFUL for what is positive in your life, whatever is good, show gratitude; that can also mean something as simple as starting a journal, and writing what you are thankful for from your day, write in your journal every day.
2. Repeat POSITIVE affirmations: Anything with repetition will start to become believable…. I am happy I am happy I am happy, you start to believe it.
3. CHALLENGE negative thinking: choose to not to dwell on them, stay away from that focus, and choose to interpret negative ideas into a more positive idea that will overpower the negative.
Here is a little more information if you care to better your emotions and your life…
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE you will get the hang of it, and it WILL change your life.
According to Paula Davis, there are “10 Things Happy People Do Differently”. If you care to become a happy person for the year to come, here is what you should be aiming at!
1. They build strong social connections
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle
3. They practice gratitude
4. They have an optimistic view in life
5. They know it’s good to do good
6. They know that materialism is not everything
7. They develop healthy coping strategies
8. Their primary goal is their health
9. They care to cultivate their spirituality
10. They have a goal that they strive to accomplish
Being a happy person bring you better life, longer life, and healthier life… What is important for you?