Should I be drinking wine?
Of course You should!
Resveratrol, a trihydroxy stilbene derivative C14H12O3 that is found in some plants, fruits, seeds, and grape-derived products (such as red wine) and has been linked to a reduced risk of coronary disease and cancer, and may be the wonder ingredient responsible for many of wine’s benefits.
See these fourteen benefits of wine to prove this to you!
1. You live Longer! People living in places in the world with high wine consumption, are living longer, also according to dietary patterns.
Researchers at Harvard Medical School uncovered evidence that resveratrol directly activates a protein that promotes health and longevity in animal models.
- 2. You get Smarter and Resveratrol may help improve short-term memory
- 3. Inhibit breakouts because of the antioxidants in wine, and Resveratrol is able to inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria longer than benzoyl peroxide
- 4. Going to the gym is healthy right? It improves heart, brain and bone function. You know what else does that? Resveratrol, which is in wine.
5.Researchers in Spain found that those who drank two to seven glasses of wine per week were less likely to be diagnosed with depression, so Bye Bye Blues!
6. Modest wine consumption, defined as one glass a day, may decrease the prevalence of Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Challenging any other alcohol consumption.
7. Promotes Eye health, as Resveratrol stops out-of-control blood vessel growth in the eyes.
8. Wine reduces bacteria on your teeth!
9. Wine cut Cancer Risks:
Red grapes are the fruit best able to suppress the activity of aromatase, the enzyme used by breast tumors to produce their own estrogen – this is called an aromatase inhibitor.
Studies show that moderate consumption of red wine can reduce the risk of colon cancer by 50%.
Harvard Men’s Wealth Watch reports that men who drink an average of four to seven glasses of red wine per week have a 52% less chance of being diagnosed with prostate cancer compared to those who don’t drink wine. Doctors speculate that flavonoids and resveratrol contain potent antioxidants and may counterbalance androgens, the male hormones that stimulate the prostate.
10. Studies show that those who drank wine were less likely to come down with a cold compared to those that drank beer or spirits. Antioxidants help lower inflammation and reduce the symptoms of colds.
11. Wine’s Resveratrol, lower cholesterol.
12. Wine shows benefits of reducing risk of stroke, where beer and hard liquor do not.
13. Regulating Blood Sugars
The amount of polyphenols in a small glass of red wine appears to rival the blood sugar regulating activity of certain diabetes drugs.
14. Those who drink wine moderately have 30% lower risk of developing Type 2 Diabetes. This can be due to Resveratrol, as it improves sensitivity to Insulin.
SO, Bottom line: Wine can be a part of a healthy lifestyle, IF CONSUMED MODERATELY!
Studies have shown that Cayenne pepper is very beneficial for you! It’s actually very interesting to hear how beneficial and preventative these peppers are. It is in fact one of the most powerful herbs with the most healing power. Dr Akilah El enumerates to us all the benefits that capsicum has to the human body, such as healing the heart and the stomach, acting as a preventative to illnesses, and even acting as a form of weigh loss. There are far many benefits that you can learn about and learn more about through watching her video. It’s short, it’s interesting and it’s fun!
Check out this video and learn how you should incorporate this form of capsicum (pepper) into your daily diet!
Hint, You will also learn why I called it a FRUIT!
So guys health is not a joke and although some think they can cheat their body by slipping one very bad meal, every bit counts. We’ve all watched Super Size Me and know the effects of fast food! So be careful and eat what is good for your heart, your arteries, your whole body! You only live once might as well live good!
Check out with link with Dr. Oz who tells it to you exactly how it is!