According to Paula Davis, there are “10 Things Happy People Do Differently”. If you care to become a happy person for the year to come, here is what you should be aiming at!
1. They build strong social connections
2. They engage in activities that fit their strengths, values and lifestyle
3. They practice gratitude
4. They have an optimistic view in life
5. They know it’s good to do good
6. They know that materialism is not everything
7. They develop healthy coping strategies
8. Their primary goal is their health
9. They care to cultivate their spirituality
10. They have a goal that they strive to accomplish
Being a happy person bring you better life, longer life, and healthier life… What is important for you?
We see many diseases nowadays, it’s really sad. It just seems that cancer is everywhere and diseases are all over the human kind.
Fortunately I decided to make a life choice by buying myself a Juicer, I wanted to eliminate diseases as much as I can. It has been a healthy change and a life altering opportunity. I like juice, but I hate bottled juices because of the simple fact-Its Not Real! I love my new Breville Juicer (http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/breville-juice-fountain-bje510xl/10106546.aspx?path=bc4883d7e4811beeb2290aa11107751den02) Although I am still contemplating if it’s the right juicer for me!
I was influenced by my boyfriend to make this difference because my body and my lifestyle is the most important thing to insure. I want to influence you to make a change and focus on your health. Watch these videos, one is a little long but worth every minute, though for those who don’t have the time to watch a long video, I have also attached a very useful but shorter video which explains the health benefits of juicing and what juicers are recommended. You need to educate yourself about your health and know what is important for you to live a happier and healthier life. You feel more energy, more happiness, more healthy! Make a change, make an investment on your health!