Posted by jannoun
Eggs provide great nutrients, that’s assuring they are not poisonous.
Eggs can sometimes be contaminated with a bacteria called Salmonella, or other. It is important therefore to be wary of the eggs we are picking up and how to properly handle them.
Here are some of the useful tips:
– Choose refrigerated eggs with clean a and uncracked shells.
– Pick up the eggs at the end of your shopping trip to keep them cold.
– Make sure eggs are graded Canada A with the maple leaf symbol.
– Alwsys keep your eggs cold
– Dont crack the shell until ready to use
– Eggs should never be kept in room temperature for more than two hours.
– Wash thoroughly with warm water and soap all materials used for handling raw eggs
Did you know?
Cookie dough and cake batters made with raw eggs could contain Salmonella and should not be eaten until they are cooked thoroughly.
For more important tips please visit: