I watched this TED Talk and thought to myself, this is true in various countries and societies.
Soraya Chemaly talks about The power of women’s anger and how many women are told they need to sustain from expressing it because it’s not lady like.
Watch this video and tell me what you think. https://go.ted.com/CALm
We know how much men tend to Sex appeal. When men are exposed to women bare in any way, shape or form, they get aroused. It doesn’t take too much for a man to feel aroused when there is any skin showing on a woman.
Women, on the other hand, are not as easily touched. This being said, a man can walk naked in a room and it won’t drive her nuts, whereas a women knows what she is doing when she walks naked into a room. He wants her.
It’s just the way the gendered brain works. Sex is on a man’s mind almost 24/7 if not to say a full 24/7. It not their fault, it’s just the power of hormones and our nature. Men are sexual beings, more so then women. Studies have shown it too. The thing is, studies have also shown that women get aroused on effects beyond their acknowledgement, they get physiologically aroused without knowing they do. But that is a study on its own for another day.
This is to show that women are not as sexually compelled by the power of visualization as men are. This explains as well the power of the man’s second brain. Enough said.
Watch this, you will be impressed with the findings.
For the athlete out there, pay close attention to what follows.
List below is the top foods you as an athlete should keep in your daily diet. These will boost you performance and keep you in shape.
1. Drink beet juice for energy and endurance
2. Have honey prior to a workout for endurance, speed and power
3. Drink Pea protein powder to delay fatigue during a workout
4. Blueberries are an anti-inflammation antioxidant for best recovery
5. Tart cherries fight pain and recuperate the body strength
6. The omega-3 fatty acids in Salmon helps muscle boost; fish oil too boots muscle development.
7. Watermelon is good for muscle soreness reduction
8. Pomegranate is an antioxidant great for brain activity and improves muscle strength recovery
9. Carbohydrates are replenished more rapidly when athletes consume both carbs and caffeine following exhaustive exercise. So coffee on the next day of a workout is actually good for the body.
10. Watercress, a peppery green from the mustard family, reduced “wear and tear” effects of exercise, so less exercise-induced DNA damage.
11. Dark chocolate helps reduce exercise-induced stress
So… Pump yourself up and stay in shape, your best shape.
Check out this link for more precise details, it’s worth checking out!