PLANTAR FASCIITIS AND RELIEVING IT
Plantar Fasciitis is one of the most common sources of heel pain. Plantar fasciitis is pain on the bottom of one or both heels, caused by irritation to the plantar fascia, which are the dense tissue bands that connect the heels to the toes.
Fasciia pain is usually can be felt on the first step out of bed in the morning.
If worsened, pain can be felt any time while walking, running or jumping.
Plantar fasciitis is probably one of the most annoying staggering injuries one can have. I would know, I suffered with it for a good year. It impacted my whole life, I had to stop running, playing soccer, doing certain workouts and basically impaired my lifestyle in such a disapointing way.
Points to keep in mind:
- Stretching your foot 2-3 times a day (up to 5 minutes)
- Nutrients to relax tendon – magnesium 500mg/day/vitamin B5 /Fish oil Omega 3 / Vitamin C
- anti-inflamatory diet
- the right shoes to help stretch tendons (walking bearfoot helps and/or wearing Vibram barefoot shoes)
I wish someone shared this video with me then, but here is it. I hope it helps you if you are suffering from this.
Anti-Aging … Do you want it?
Here are five foods you should eat for your health and wellness and for its anti-aging properties.
1. Sweet potatoes: vitamin A, C and Copper.
2. Cranberries: antioxidants and inflammation fighting properties.
3. Beets: too many benefits, including vitamins A and C, iron, manganese, fiber, betaine compound and much more…
4. Green beans: vitamin C and mineral silicon.
5. Root veggies such as carrots and more: rich in antioxidant vitamins A and C, in beta carotene (for eyes) and more…
I won’t go into too much Details… Find out more by reading the following Huffington Post article.
If you are visually impaired or simply rather listen to the article, see link below:
Your Body Talks To You!
A good friend of mine has passed on this amazing link which teaches you things you have always wondered about.
“Our bodies sometimes do strange things for seemingly no reason” Truth is, there is always a reason and we can finally learn what these reasons are.
Why our Eye twitches, why we have mystery bruises, explaining brain freeze, and more… Our body has a reason for every move it makes.
Read the following link for more details