“At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done. We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.”
I have been having these amazing conversations with a good friend of mine, and things like this quote have been the base of our discussions. I HAVE LOVED IT, but the rest of my life seems to be passing me by.
Truth is, I have been in this little bubble and I can’t get myself to get out of it. On the other hand, I have been in and out of this different piece of mind where I LOVE thinking philosophically, psychological and sociologically. These moments are my highest Euphoria, and I want to stay there.
Life is what you make it. Life is what you chose to do with it. You can waste it by talking about USELESS topics, or you can discuss topics that MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
What person do you want to be? Of course many of you will say the Influential person… But let me ask you this: What are you doing about it? Will you wake up tomorrow and do the exact same *BS*? Yes Bullshit. It is repetitive Bullshit that make no difference in your life or anyone else. I have to admit, I am sick and tired of this Bullshit. Talking about NOTHINGNESS, things that make no impact, things that will not make me a better person. I am sick, and I am tired. This life, we have only One Chance at it. I don’t want to wake up tomorrow and be told by a doctor that this is it, This is your life, and I have done NOTHING. I want to change the world, one minute at a time, and I CAN, and I WILL.
So here is my rant, now lets talk reality. Who do you surround yourself with? Who are your friends, your colleagues, your family? Who do you share inspirational conversations with? Do you discuss Change? Do you discuss Happiness? Do you talk about how to become a Better Person? Better yet, does anyone talk to you about what makes you a Worst Person? Do you have that someone that wakes you up when you are so stuck in your own BS? If you can’t think of someone, than you are hanging out with the wrong people. Everyone needs a reality check, everyone needs a Wake up Call. I have that, but sadly I get sucked into uselessness sometimes, I am human, it’s normal. But the real test is if you GET YOURSELF OUT.
So, important Reality is: Who your Friends Are is who You Are. If your friends don’t Change you, They are not a good friend). If you find yourself talking about NOTHINGNESS, find someone who makes you talk CHANGE, talk POSITIVISM, talk INTELLIGENCE.
I have been lost, I can admit it, but I am tired of being lost. I need change, I need Thought, I need conversation, I need happiness…. I am seeking. Are you?
Make the change today. Find the right friends and keep them. Spend more time with them, because if they make you think, you are getting closer to happiness, because being happy is being fulfilled. Fulfillment is MENTAL, EMOTIONAL, AND SPIRITUAL.
Focus on what is important, not what you will never take with you when you are gone. Reaching success is one thing, but if you make nothing of that success then WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED? Have you REALLY changed this world? Or have you changed YOUR reality?
Boasting, Arrogance, Greet, Egocentricity, these are NOT SUCCESS, these are PURE REPUGNANCE. Embrace the blessings you have been given, GIVE, HELP, SAVE, CONSIDER others. Life is about MAKING A DIFFERENCE, and I am not talking about YOUR LIFE, I am talking about that homeless woman asking you for money, but giving her gloves instead because you notice she is shaking. THINK, TAKE NOTICE, BE SOMEONE!!!!!!!!!!! FEEL more what you SEE, TAKE THE TIME TO CARE.
Consider this scenario: You are walking down the street with your warm coat, warm gloves, warm tuque and you get stopped by a homeless person simply begging you for money, begging you for SOMETHING. But you are late for work, rushing around, as you usually are, everyone is always rushing. Never do we take a moment to simply appreciate the air we are breathing, because some do not have clear air. Never do we take the time to be grateful for the water we drink, because some do not have clean water. Never do we appreciate the time we have because some cannot rest as they must feed their children and can’t keep up. Back to the scenario, you are walking down the street, you either throw a loonie at them, or simply ignore them because you are on your phone, on your Facebook, or simply texting someone that is NOT THERE. This poor woman, child, man… they have been denied love, ignored, denied a smile that may brighten their day, a difference can be that simple. What would happen if you walked down the street, saw a homeless person and decided to Stop, take a minute to ask them how their day is going, if they would like something to eat instead of money, if you can grab them a coffee, or event buy them gloves, a tuque, a scarf., anything to make their life easier, as they don’t have it easy… but you do… or have it easier. How does this sound in your busy life now?
This is an extremely passionate topic for me, SO I tell you…
I have hit rock bottom, because I CARE. No one knows what you go through, so find your own Happiness, in what you need. I need Personal Growth;
What Do You Need? Who Do You Want to BE?
Its fun and games when you fall in love with someone… But you must first fall in love with YOUR LIFE.
Because by giving your life a chance, you give you a chance!
A chance to find your passions and doing things you love. A chance to find your goals in life, what you want. A chance to value your relationships in your life, and not only romantic one, but people that you should give a chance to. You will allow yourself to feel alive and travel and be you, what life is truly about. A chance to really live your dreams and not just imagine them when you are in LaLa land. You also allow yourself to grow and learn to really listen to those around you, and not be blinded by what is really happening around you. It also allows you to see the little things as huge things, because when you have time for your happiness, you realise the small things are the big things. You enjoy the beauty of what the outdoors allows you to see and value your health because it matters the most.
My personal favorite, when you have time for you, you are always seeking to improve and become the best version of yourself, which will mean the world to you and to those appreciating your changes around you.
You also cherish every moment because every experience you live is unique. You are very proud of your accomplishments and achievement, you grow as a person and you become a special individual that you appreciate.
YOU LOVE YOURSELF!
So wake up and FIND ALL THESE. If you are single, find yourself now before it’s too late, and if you are in a relationship, remember YOU and if you are unsure who you are, take a step back, and find the time to find Yourself.
Enjoy your life and always seek Happiness!
Are you Happy?
Are you TRULY Happy?
I am very Happy. Life is beautiful and I know I am, finally, happy.
What determines your happiness? How do you know you are happy? In my opinion, it is when you feel free and so positive about life. When you wake up and say, I have it great. Smiling as your smiling down the street, and not because you are starting a new relationship, but because you are single and happy with yourself. YOU ARE HAPPY.
I found this article that tells you in 6 steps what makes you a happy person. I loved it, I really enjoyed it, because I have surpassed all these steps, and I know that I am happiest I have ever been. So, don’t envy, because it took me a long time to get where I am today. You will too. Keep positive and do follow these steps.
BE HAPPY, Life is short and you know it.
- WORK ON YOURSELF, instead of focusing on other people and what you think makes them happy. The best happiness is the happiness within. You can seem happy to others, on the outside, but true happiness is the one within you. When you are satisfied with what you have accomplished and what you are doing for yourself. Following people on Social Media, and envying how fun their lives seem (how happy they ARE) People choose to show what they want you to see, remember that. True happiness cannot be shown from the outside. Even the funnest, funniest, coolest people can be depressed. Don’t be fooled by the visual. Look at Robin Williams. Exactly. Focus on Yourself as a person and make yourself WHOLE.
- YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORTH, so don’t ever let anyone determine your worth. You are as good as you act, as good as you feel. Don’t ever let anyone bring you down with your choices and your way of being. No one should tell you you’re embarrassing or you’re weird. The best people are the weirdest in my opinion, imagination comes from the oddest individuals. There is a fine line between genius and crazy. But you know what, that is beautiful, you are your own kind of beautiful. Everyone is beautiful and everyone is different. What would life be without diversity. Don’t judge others, judge yourself. Self-worth comes from within.
- CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY, happiness comes from practicing gratefulness. You must decide that you don’t want to live behind your tears. Don’t wait on your happiness to come to you. Grab it by the leg and make it your own. YOU decide when you must be happy, it is not when I finally get this or once this person comes into my life. You are your own happiness. Embrace challenges, learn from experiences, bad and good, GROW and BE happy.
- STOP HOLDING ON TO WHAT WAS, the past is the past for a reason, you can’t bring it back. Stop holding on to your past, the best is yet to come, your future is your best. You can only move forward, moving back into the past, no one was ever able to do that, so why try now? Don’t be bitter of the past, stop living in the past. Live for your future, make a change and find your own success.
- SURROUND YOURSELF IN POSITIVITY, If people bring you down and diminish your ability to grow, lose them. Only people that are positive and supportive should you keep. Your surroundings are very influential to you so why influence yourself in a negative way? It is better to be alone than around people that bring you down. That does mean you are lonely, be careful, there is a big difference. You only find true happiness when you are alone, when you focus on yourself, and that does not mean you are lonely whatsoever, it means you are YOU, self-reflecting AND finding your way and improving.
- STAY HONEST WITH YOURSELF, You don’t need to lie to others to make yourself seem more lovable or approvable. You don’t need to prove yourself to anyone. Be happy with YOU. Don’t change for anyone’s approval. Taking criticism is not a bad thing, but know what is honest and what is not. Always work to better yourself, but remember to stay truthful to yourself. Be free to make your own choices and fighting for what you believe in. Don’t be embarrassed or scared to be yourself, ever.
I really hope to have influenced you, even that 10%. You need to find your happiness.
Grow and find YOU. It all starts somewhere. That does not mean no sadness will ever come into your life, but you will see… You will be able to deal with those times in ways you never knew possible.
See more: Six Things Happy People Never Forget
Are you the type of person that fears being alone? Do you rely on others to make you happy? Do you find yourself relying on your relationships to satisfy you?
If you answered YES to most of these questions, you are missing out on life, and you will regret it when it comes to hit you in the face.
People have a difficult time being independent and it’s only harming them and their future.
Here is some reasons why…
When we depend on others for our sense of self, we never truly know who we are.
This is truly the case in life. If every time you find yourself alone, you call someone to hang out or call someone to talk, with fear of being alone, then you can’t really find yourself.
REMEMBER TO SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF!
This is the only way you meet yourself and find out who you truly are, what really makes you happy, what your passions are, what you really love.
It is also important to change your thinking in life. How? Test yourself, and see what makes you tick, what brings the worst out of you, what you need to work on to better yourself as a person. Once you have that figured out, you will no longer be bored or needy because you will be constantly working on yourself to be better, and time will only be dedicated to you.
BEING THE BEST *YOU* IS IMPORTANT FOR YOUR HAPPINESS!
Taking responsibility is another important aspect of being independent. If you blame others, they are the only ones that can fix it because it is ‘their fault’; however, if you take responsibility then you can only blame yourself, therefore leaving ‘you’ in control because you are the one that can fix it. By taking this matter into your own hands, you do not hold a grudge because in doing so, it only brings you backwards in your quest for happiness and self acceptance. And know to keep in mind to say ‘No’ when something is not benefiting you, do not waste your time and your life doing something that does not benefit you.Do your own thing. This is what it comes down to. Know that you are your own person! Do not rely on others to do it for you, by doing so, it will only be temporary.
WHEN YOU FIND YOURSELF, STICK TO IT, NO ONE CAN STOP YOU FROM BEING YOU!